I am looking for a talented US-based coder (or coders) to take control of a project that I had hired an offshore development team to create, which became a total disaster. The system was built to manage and distribute leads for a debt settlement company and do the following basic tasks:
1. Receive input from several websites' submission forms (ex. [url removed, login to view]) and place this input into a database.
2. Three levels of access to the leads. First will be an Administrator who can login to the application via the web, view all leads, assign leads to reps, and view lead status on an aggregrate or per-rep basis. Second will be a Rep account with limited access to their own leads. Third will be an Affiliate/Marketing Partner account who will be able to login and view all lead status referred from them.
3. Administrator will be notified upon a Rep clicking on a lead, which will show the Administrator that the Rep has acknowledged/viewed the lead.
4. Rep and Administrator should be able to assign a certain lead status from a drop-down menu.
5. Source of lead will need to be viewable and tracked.
6. Date of lead
7. Comments box to enter additional information about leads.
I am assuming it will take 10 hours of work to bring it into a correct, usable state as most functions work fine. Please bid on this time frame and we will pay accordingly if the project requires more work.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).