Two php scripts are still in need of some changes.
Basic & simple scripts (attached), that compare two web sites & updates one from another with complete permission from the site being copied (the two sites have a 10 year working relationship).
The site that we are updating from... has some changes that require some changes in the PHP script
The PHP script uploads to MySQL data base, then populates a website.
The two domains are <[url removed, login to view]> & [[url removed, login to view]]
The script goes out & reports on [url removed, login to view], then updates the database on [url removed, login to view]
Required to acceptance:
1) Must be willing to communicate via phone, this will save time both on my end and on the programing side.
2) Must be responsive to email requests & project time line.
3) Review of Latest Script (attached)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).