need? a Monitor Program that records all TCP/IP communications at the data [url removed, login to view] includes HTTP (browsing), SMPT (outbound email), POP3 (inbound email), all IRC (Chat) including AOL And AIM, ICQ, MSM and YIM. With a nice user friendly GUI! With logs to record multiple or simultaneous chats as well. Time and date stamped. Also, a screen shot recorder with optional frames per second/minute. A print option for all info recorded. All websites visited. URL's. Also a delete button on each recorder so as not to have to save everything and be VERY? user friendly. Especially the screen shots. They can fill up a hard drive fast!An uninstaller for the program. A rename utility which allows the user to rename the file names of Parent PC Patrol and the deploy utility for customizable concealment. This program can not show up in the add/delete, ctrl+alt+delete? or on the start menu.
In short, this program needs to:
1**) Keystroke Monitoring-** Monitor and log all keystrokes along with the window they are typed in as well as time and date stamp them.
2) **Internet Connections-** Log and monitor all internet sessions made on the PC. This includes all FTP, HTTP, POP3, IRC (chat messenger) and any other TCP/UDP connections.
3) **Internet Conversations-** Monitor and log all chat conversations made on AOL/AIM, MSM, YIM and all relative versions of ICQ.
4) **Website Activity-** Log all websites visited by the most popular browsers. Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera and America On Line.
5) **Window Activity-** Log all window in which user directly interacts on the desktop.
6) **Application Usage-** Monitor and run all applications run on the PC. Full file names along with execution times are logged.
7) **Screenshot Capturing-** Take snapshots of your desktop at set intervals of time, allowing you to visually see what is happening.
8) **Password Logging-** Log all passwords used during monitoring sessions. These include Windows logon passwords, chat clients, e-mail passwords, etc.
9) **Password Cache Viewer-** View all cached and stored passwords on the machine - ranging from dialup passwords to stored website passwords!
1) **Applications Filtering-** Control what programs users cannot run!
2) **Website Filtering-** Allows you to control what websites users cannot visit!
3) **Stealth mode-** Run totally stealth; that is, it is virtually undetectable to the user. Not in Start Up menu or Add/Delete or under Ctrl-Alt-Delete
4) **Logging Time Scheduling-** Configure to monitor and record only when you want it to!
5) **PC Lockdown Scheduling-** Schedule to lock the PC down when client is not around!
6) **Warning Screen-** display a splash screen which alerts users they are being monitored by the software (totally optional).
7) **Password Protected-** Password protected to prevent easy monitoring termination and option changes.
8) **Active Startup**- Run already in active monitoring mode.
9) **Windows Startup**- Run Parent PC Control whenever Windows boots up.
10) **Auto Clear-** Run when Windows boots up. You can set Parent PC Control to clear monitoring logs every xxx number of actions logged, or every xxx number of keystrokes entered. This provides for minimal usage of processor speed and disk space.
**Easy to Use**
1) **Easy to use GUI-** I would be happy to send you the text for the GUI and tabs.
2) **Easy config wiz-**Auto config is a must here.
3) **Speed Adjustment-**Allowing users to adjust the thread efficiency for monitoring.
Eliminating the lag on slower PC systems.
This is a 2 part job.
The next program will be one that monitors this one remotely.
The remote monitor program will not work without the original monitoring system installed.
I would like it to email the chainging or static IP address so that so that the original program can be accessed from any browser.
More details on that to come as the projects are under way Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. Complete copyrights to all work purchased.