I would like to have someone to help to get a shopping cart up and running. This shopping cart should be enhanced for Search engines and etc. In addition, combine with some marketplace concept. Please refer to <[url removed, login to view]> & [[url removed, login to view]] as the example of finished site. It will run as an Asp program. Details as following,
General multiple vendor, multiple storefront, full management suite eCommerce system involving the following process:
* A set of common products managed by a central administrator (the mall operator).
* CyberMall goes one step further to ensure the quality of product listings in a shopping mall application. It allows the mall operator to prepare properly a standard catalog on some popular items, such as a printer with a known brand and model. All suppliers who sell the printer will basically sell the same item (albeit at different prices - they can set it at certain profit margin percentage for the whole categories or individual price and stock quantities). Thus they can simply utilize the data prepared by the operator (as opposed to upload their own versions).
* CyberMall provides you with a unique Reverse Auction push market Strategy: The common products can then be set on Auction for potential buyers to bid on them. The current and potential suppliers can browse the list of bids on any item. Any any stage a seller can opt to match / counter offer the bid and inform the top bidder the offer. (It can be turn off)
A centralized supplier/vendor/distributor/affiliate/reseller sign up module with auto billing, payment and renewal mechanism.
* A Web-based interface for sellers (or distributors) to select the products (to sell), set prices, stocks, conditions, etc.
* Premier vendors to upload their own products and images (if not in the common set).
* On-site, scheduled backend batch import facility to import products files prepared by the admin or vendors.
* A master mall for customers to search/browse products and the vendors who can offer them.
* A master shopping cart that dispatches orders to vendors via email and/or to their own shopping carts.
* A stream-lined order management system for all vendors to follow up.
* Customers can order the products on the mall or from a vendor's own site.
* Vendors (or merchants/distributors) to open additional franchise storefronts that display only products they sell (picked from the common set + their own uploaded). This can be a seller's booth within the mall or standalone shop on another domain.
* Central real-time stock level monitoring on all products.
* Tracks the number of times that a given product is displayed.
* Tracks keywords searched by customers for marketing analysis.
* Advanced Internet search engine feeding + link popularity building mechanism. Support Google Sitemap & Froogle product feed for speedy search engine inclusion.
* Package (or volume) discount, minimum order, availability, stock set on every product.
* Account level pricing matrix module for a captive market (available as an add-on).
* Configurable auction, classifieds, rotating banner ads and instant[service schedule] modules.
* Ability to preview, upload and display multiple images on one product. Automatic generation of thumbnail images.
* Ability to offer custom-built (made-to-order) items based on customers requirements.
- Offer Affiliates Program (Affliate program can be 2 tiers)
* An alternative Franchise Warehouse mode under which a franchise sells allthe common products at retail price and fulfills the order at wholesale price from the master mall with a ONE button transfer.
* Fully automated in-stock notification sent to customers on out-of-stock items.
* Instant User Review and Rating system with dedicated backend admin monitoring.
* Full Web-based Batch Product Import and Export for fast product updates.
* Pre-configured, built-in support for Instant Payment Notification (IPN) on PayPal.
* Real-time shipping fee calculation on [UPS, FedEx, USPS] & AusPost, real-time tracking on all major carriers.
* On-site multiple-party Message Log for after-sale support, facilitating communications between customer, shop manager, distributor, and account manager.
* Blind Bidding on dead stocks or accepting counter-offer from customers.
- Allow Customer to rate the sellers - Like feedback system on Ebay. (Something like [url removed, login to view])
- Loyalty Points - Allow customer to accumulate their points and redeem for discount coupon or gift items.
- Email Newsletter System
* Real-time currency converter to any currences, universal language capability (customizable to Chinese, German, Spanish, Japanese...)
* Generate HTML Source Codes for products to post on eBay(auction template), with [eBay Checkout Redirect Integration] add on.
* WYSIWYGOnline Storefront Customization Wizard eases the creation and customization of a new franchise storefront, ideal to for the franchise to change styles, fonts, colors, texts on the fly (on top of any suitable template for your application).
* Built-in tracking, reporting, billing, payment and book keeping modules for Sales Commissions (owed to the mall operator by vendors) and Referral Commissions (paid to to affiliates or resellers by mall operator). Batch membership renewal & payment module. This completes the whole system as entirely self-contained.
WIndows 2003 & ASP. But also hope this can be run under Linux as well.