We need a [url removed, login to view] type clone for MUSIC only.
Please make sure you are elaborate and explicit in your response. Samples/examples of your work would be needed.
1) Service that will allow users to post their questions and allow other users to post answers.
2) It should also allow users to tag their questions with keywords
3) It should allow the users who asked the question to choose the best answers, and rate the responder (0-5 stars)
4) Should have various categories to choose from (e.g. Songs, Artists, Albums, Bands, Playlists, Tools, etc. ) ??" need the ability to modify these categories
5) Ability to search for open, resolved, etc. questions/answers
6) Requires user be registered (using authenticated email address) to the service via their email address ??" standard anti-farming toos, allow user profiles with pictures etc.
7) Should have 1 IAB standard size Ad unit on the page
8) Should have a general search widget
9) Should allow users to post their playlists (like fiql) as responses and also onto a central playlist area.
10) All the standard stuff that one can expect from a high volume heavily used service.
11) Need to also have an option of providing providing answers in realtime via AIM for a fee. (could be phase II)
Look & Feel
Service will be a LEGAL service. The example of the above web site is given as reference only to describe the kind of functionality wanted. The look and feel should be different (colors, art, logo, etc.)
We require written proposals outlining what you have and how similar it is, a sitemap or how it all works explained in your proposals will be highly regarded!
We need the full working complete site from start to finish, ready to be used. If your proposal outlines all of this and is fairly priced you will get the job.
Seeing a demo before committing would be very useful
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).