In need of a small system for creating "menu" and content from admin login.
1) Create categories (main menu names)
2) Creat sub-categories (Listed when main category selected)
3) Create content to sub-categories, must be edit/remove able.
3:a) Decide url name and topic name (must be different for SEO purpose). Meaning all texts/names are different from url. Example: Boat stuff, url boat-stuff. Or Tillbehör, url Tillbehor.
4:a) Write shortly about "this" sub-category
4:b) Add content to sub-category (right after "about"). This content shall be getting thumbnails (look under) and have a title, info, url.
5) Saves specified thumbnail from a specified url into /thumbs/ and lists it on the content, connected by url info or id, up to you. (example: get thumb from urltoget.com/img=$url)
6) All sub-categories are linked on each and single sub-category, small and nice.
I do have a working xhtml/css design for this, must work with it. Only 1 admin login.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
*nix, php4, mysql4
Working in FF/IE