1. Repair Inventory portion ??" is used up and removed from inventory list, and more is brought in later, the system does not differentiate between the old product that was in and gone and the new product so inventory is off. 2. Add Fields to inventory. Sample Size (numbers), Units (Selection menu), [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], Hazard Class (selection menu) 3. Orders are generated for shipping only. We need to be able to put an order in the system for packaging only. An example would be to put an order in to prepackage 100 gallons into 100 gallon bottles and put on the shelf for orders. This would be for a customer but not shipped to anyone. Something added to inventory portion to be able to show items that are prepackaged on the shelf as listed above and those in bulk package. 4. Add fields to order entry area = sample size, Units, charges, freight 5. We always upload exel file lists of product to inventory. Need a simple solution to do that on going. 6. Carry new fields into existing or new reports. Create master area where can go in and choose a database from different customers.
8. Reports must be able to be generated or alerted when minimum inventory levels are hit.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Access is easy for us to use so would like to stay in that arena.