I am looking for a php script =)
Without detailing what the script will do, I can say that my estimate is that this can be coded in about one week if you have medium-strong php skills - or maybe I am completely wrong, you will tell me =)
I will send a more detailed project description file to interested coders - The reason why I am not posting it here is to protect the idea behind this project... but I can assure you that it's nothing too hard to code for experienced programmers.
Here are some features of the script that you need to know so that you can estimate if this is something you could do:
1) The script will scan an online directory for all the files and list them.
2) it will use a simulated cron job ( <[url removed, login to view]> ) with email feature.
3) Create a Google and a Yahoo sitemap & ping Google after each simulated cron job.
4) The user should be able to specify the way the way the links to the files in (1) will appear on their pages (the user will put a php include to call the script or any other way you can suggest)
5) The user should be able to display more than one links unit (4) on each page, using different php includes (or other).
That's it! As I said, nothing too complicated but a little bit of knowledge in design (for the way the script will look to the user) would be very welcome.
Thanks for your time!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).