small php script. I will install it... see attached requirements.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Feb 11, 2005 12:35:25 PM:
just a little note of additional information for the php code snippet.
the page has been completely setup already. all of the necessary buttons and fields are in place. nothing additional is necessary. no link to database. no design work necessary... nothing but the code that we will insert into the page.. unfortunately the code on the page is proprietary so we will not be able to send it out... we can make necessary changes to fit your code into the page.
the buyer clicks a "buy now" button and the "quantity sold" updates by (+1). Once the "buy now" button is clicked I want your code to check the "quantity sold" against the ranges in the "text boxes" in the first two columns and according to what range the current value of "quantity sold" falls in I want the current price in the 3rd column to display in a prescribed field on my page.
as I have said, w e already have the page done... we will link your code to the necessary fields and buttons... we just need generic code with notes to link your code to specific fields and text boxes on the page.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Feb 11, 2005 4:37:56 PM:
just a little clarification about the coding requirement.
I own a small appliance distributorship and will be creating product listings for my customers (RETAILERS) to view the page and place orders. There is a user side and admin side to the listings (similar to ebay - but not an auction) On the admin side, I will be inputting quantity ranges and corresponding prices. On the user side, he will not be able to enter any [url removed, login to view] will, however, see the 15 fields.. he just can't edit them..
He will only be able to click the "Buy" button. When he clicks the Buy button, the quantity available decreases by one and is reflected in the "QtySold".All of this has been done already. ========================================
Soooo! I would like for your code to read this "QtySold" value and compare it to the quantity ranges in the first two columns and display the corre sponding value of the third column in a field called "costfield" This is to be coded for the user side of the listing.
note - with each ad the quantity ranges and prices will change, so your code will have to be flexible enough to just read the values from the user-side (inactive) textboxes and display the price in the "costfield".