I have a list of members who each get to submit 5 images for inclusion on the home page. I want to display them randomly, 5 at a time. My current system requires me to manually add lines to an array, then set up sub-groups of 5 each, which I randomly display. This is getting too unweildy.
Each listing has these fields:
Photographer Name,Image Title,PictureID
Currently there are 50 members, but this will shortly grow to 150.
* Prefer a component I can include on page wherever needed.
* Return 5 listings at a time. (configurable for more/less)
* Nice To Have addition: ability to "weight" results in favor of one or more members (so new members listings pop up more often)
** There is one limitation: there should never be more than 1 listing from the same person in the group of five.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
ASP. Component should return just standard html strings.