Well, i have a sprite i did already sized 32x60 that i want animated. It is not a top view.. it is a semi-front view.. like 2d games tile-by-tile. I would want:
- I want a template from it. A body with no clothe so i can make my own later.
- Four directions.
- Left and Right view mirrored.
- Animations : Walking, Casting, Attacking, and maybe more on purpose !
- Sprite size is 32x60.
- Female version of it.
- 6 frames per direction. I want a smooth animation.
- For Attacking and casting i would want to have less frames.. probably 4 or 5.
As a final word i just want it to be looking good. If you have other comments or questions just ask.
I added the sprite you will have to work on. I may ask you other things to do later if your good enough and you will get paid as well.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All platforms that doesnt matter.