Requirement is for implementation of stock trading web site.
Prototype of the site is at [[url removed, login to view]]. This site also provides information about service we intend to offer.
Looking for complete redesign of site with more professional appearance. We have no design experience so we are open to suggestions as to best appearance.
Prior to awarding project we'd like to see other samples of what you have done in past and especially of examples that you think would work for our site.
- flash introduction to site;
- enhancement of security to ensure that only paying subscribers and trial subscribers have access to the site;
- completion of Template pages in Dreamweaver;
- capability of uploading new trades tables each day;
- capability of user to retrieve trades to a table from database;
- development of procedure for uploading updates to database
Further details of project including in attached documents.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
SQL Server or MySQL - host offers either