Make a web browser which:
1. Tab based browser.
Makes it possible to right clic on a link and then the webpage will be opened in the same window, but in a new tab. (like in Crazy browser)
2. Pop up blocker
3. Some pop ups from whitelisted web pages shall pop up as normal in a new window
4. A skin which promote that this browser is sponsored by [url removed, login to view]
5. A button to the [url removed, login to view] webpage.
6. Search button will select [url removed, login to view] as search engine.
7. automatic registrate [url removed, login to view] as startpage during the innstallation.
We have found it necessary to make some additional requirements for this project.
- The application must be created using C++.
- No use of MFC.
- If the user right clicks on a link it opens in a new tab.
- If the user presses control while clicking a link it opens in a new window.
- It must be possible to show the tabs even though the window is fullscreen (see attached picture).
- The name of the tab should be the title of the opened page.
- The tabs are displayed on the right above the web page but under adress line etc when the browser is normal (not fullscreen)
- The application is to be based on MS WebBrowser controls. In other words not a plug-in to IE as we first announced.
- The application is to have almost the same functionality and look as IE. The toolbar must contain almost the same elements as IE. The buttons should also have the same functionality.
- Support for plugins(Flash, Java, QT etc.)
- The application only needs to run on Windows. Windows 95 and later must be supported. Windows 95 is not a demand if it complicates the prosess.
- Support for automatic updates.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All newer windows versions an Explorer 5,5 and newer. (This is discussable)