I need a website which is very similar to [[url removed, login to view]] in functionality.
Please find attached the list of screens to be developed and brief info about what they are supposed to do.
I am expecting a very professional work with an efficient code.
**Following points need to be considered while developing this application:**
* The website should be developed in ASP.NET using C#
* The database should be MS SQL Server
* It should be a 3-tier architecture application
* Use of Stored Procedures. NO inline queries
* Proper exception handling and log file creation. All the error code should be placed in an resource/ xml file
* Code should be properly indented with comments
* Low level technical specification document
**After going though the excel sheet, please revert with the following:**
1. Have you done this similar project before for some other customer?
2. How much time you (or your team) will take to deliver this website once the contract is finalized?
3. What will be the cost of the application?
4. Your work location?
5. Details of any previous freelance work done by you.
Please revert ASAP.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, Windows 2000 Series, Windows 2003 Server