We search for a long term partner to develop web solutions.
Project: Administered Job Board
Classic Job board functions for job seekers and employers, but with an Admin user making a filter between them.
Example of work process:
Employer writes a Job Offer, an Admin user authorize it , select some probably interested job seekers previously registered and send their data to the Employer.
Job Seeker search the offers, apply for them, Admin select some of the new interested job seekers and send their data to the Employer.
Job Seeker and Employer Area:
Job Seeker: Offers and Reserves*
Employer: Offers, Job Seekers approved, Subsidies (list) and Reserves*
*we provide the “reserves” code
Front Page: in AJAX showing the last and the pending actions
Example for Job Offer: New job offer received, Last Job offers worked on.
Job Sections: Employers, Job Seekers, Job Offers, Collaborators
- Page distribution to let work in the four sections at a time
- Functions List/Search/Filter/Authorize/Send E-Mail/Send SMS
Statistics Section: with Reports of Use.
Subsidies Section: List of subsidies for Employers with link to a PDF
Reserves* Section: with calendar to reserve some features like material, courses or classroom for employers/job seekers (we provide this code, only import it and apply the job board design)
Templates section: Where Admin can modify E-mail and SMS Templates.
- Notifications by email and SMS (sending the data by e-mail or to an external php script)
- Data sent by e-mail converted to PDF.
- Protection from abusing (checking the IP)
- Automatic email Warnings of Job Offers expiring/expired
- RSS Feed
- Database backup/cleaning options
(No need of e-commerce) (for now)
WCAG 1.0 (WAI-AA) Compliant
XHTML 1.0 Transitional Compliant
Example of design (only to orientate about design and distribution, not the contents):
[url removed, login to view];link=1&id=4213542
- No Templates
- Full copyrights of the script.
Additional features you think you can integrate will be valuable, please bid separately.
Send by PM Examples with your works in AJAX and PHP Designs.