We need a game coder who can design and programme games to be used on our website. We are looking for 5 high quality arcade style webgames, focusing on TV, TV advertising and related images. They will also need to be integrated into our user database, so that players can register on a highscore table for each game through their existing login/password. Each game must be unique and exciting to play, whilst remaining easy to use and fun. Our slogan is 'Satisfy your ADdiction' We will require (as stated in the deliverables) full ownership and copyright of the finished games, with no 3rd party components included. We're very likely to be looking for more games in the future, and this could develop into a longterm relationship.
All games need to have a high scores table that will need to be integrated with our login database as visitors will have to be logged in to play.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Dec 7, 2005 2:58:54 PM:
Please send me samples of your working games.
(Links will be accepted)
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Dec 8, 2005 8:24:52 AM:
A question that most bidders have asked is what type of games do I want?
The company is an advertising company and our logo can be found on [url removed, login to view]
Our slogan is 'Satisfy your ADdiction'
So we want original addictive games that can be used on our site.
An example idea is this:
A character that has to catch falling TVs from the sky (our logo TV) with the word AD on the screen. The idea being that the character is trying to 'Satisfy His ADdiction'. There may be bananas or tomatoes that have to be avoided etc.
A high score table will have to be included on all projects.
Please contact me with ideas and suggestions for what you can do for us with a relevant bid so that we can choose.
Remember that we need 5 different games. So maybe one could be the one suggested above and the other one may be a puzzle game.
The games will be used on our site and hence need to be compatible with all browsers.