We need help troubleshooting an issue with Videowhisper's audio codec. In the older version of the module Videowhisper Live streaming, they use an audio codec called Nellymoser which is working 100% on our website right now. We play a lot of Mp3's through our live streams and the audio has been sounding perfect.
We are upgrading Videowhisper to a newer version and they now offer 2 different audio codecs to choose from, speex and nellymoser. We have tested Speex and so far it has been terrible with MP3 audio. So we figured we would use the old nellymoser audio codec combined with the new H264 video codec.
Here is the problem...
For some reason, even with the exact same Nellymoser audio codec, the sound is not the same on the new version as the old version. Bass lines are not as crisp and the overall quality just sounds like the bitrate is lower. The settings in the backend are set exactly the same as the old version. Nellymoser with CD44 quality.
I have contacted Videowhisper support but we are still trying to figure out the issue. When we play the audio in the abobe preview settings, the sound is perfect, but once you transmit the sound to display on our profile pages, the MP3 loses quality on the new site. This is a pure troubleshooting job. Please only bid if you have extensive knowledge with Videowhisper and Nellymoser codec.