Car Dealer Inventory Website
I am a web developer based in the USA, but I have become very overwhelmed with lots of IT projects, and I need a partner to outsource some of my work to. I am looking for a great and reliable team for this project, and for future projects.
Here is a brief description of my project: I need a customized Joomla site for a small car dealer client. My client wants the ability to display his inventory on the site (not ecommerce, no online transactions/payments) to his prospective customers that are located in various countries. Customers should be able to see details and request more information about each vehicle. He also wants a very stylist and eye-catching Flash animation on his Home page that would show various exotic cars (see more details about this below).
In addition to selling cars, my client also ships cars to various destinations in the world. This part of the business (shipping) needs to be incorporated into the Joomla site as well – in terms of letting the customer know that shipping is available for a fee (see details below). My client also sells car parts as requested by his customers (see details below).
Vehicle Ordering Process:
1. Customer selects vehicle from inventory OR customer requests for vehicle NOT available in inventory by clicking on the “Order this vehicle” button/link
2. Customer complete order form with appropriate information (name, email, phone, location, etc).
3. Customer indicates whether shipping, customs clearing and/or local delivery services are needed
4. Form is submitted and sent to site administrator or sales representative
5. Sales representative contacts the customer by phone or email with a customized quote.
Vehicle Attributes (see [url removed, login to view] for examples):
• Exterior Color
• Interior Color
• Body Style (sedan, coupe, SUV, cross-over, minivan, etc)
• Country of Location (USA, Canada, Mexico, Senegal, Ghana, India, China, etc)
• Pictures (multiple pictures – no minimum, 9 maximum)
• Engine (4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 cylinder)
• Transmission (manual or automatic)
• Drive Type (front, rear or all wheel drive)
• Fuel Type (gasoline, diesel or hybrid)
• Doors (2, 4 or 6 doors)
• Installed options (see [url removed, login to view] for examples)
• Stock Number
Flash Animation for Home Page (see sample at: [url removed, login to view]):
• Car should appear one-by-one with the make/model name displayed (see sample)
• Vehicles to show are: Infiniti FX35, BMW X5, Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Mercedes Benz SL convertible, Range Rover, Nissan Murano (all 2008 models).
• Flash animation should be optimized for quick downloads/speed.
• Site administrator should have the ability to mark cars as “sold”, “sale pending” or “in transit” in the administrative backend. The images of these cars would then have “SOLD” (or appropriate status) watermarked over their images in the frontend.
• The prices of the vehicles are NOT shown (please note: it is not listed in the attributes above)
• A logo should creatively be made to show a star and the silhouette of a convertible car over it. I will trust your creative judgments.
• There should an option for customers to contact the dealer for more information about each car.
• There should also be an option to contact the dealer for cars that are not listed in the inventory.
• There should be a Part Order form for requesting vehicle parts (see sample at [url removed, login to view]).
• Please keep in mind that this site does not necessary have to use Joomla. I merely suggested Joomla because it can be easily customized in a short duration of time, and it has a great backend. If you have other means of fulfilling this project, please suggest them.
• Parts Order form (see sample at [url removed, login to view]).
• Vehicle Order form for each vehicle (there will be an “Order This Vehicle button/link on each vehicle displayed in the inventory. This button/link will take the user to a form that will be pre-populated with the vehicle details).
• Request Information form for each vehicle (similar to “Vehicle Order Form” above. The difference is that customer is requesting to know more about the vehicle – price, shipping and customs costs, timeframe, etc).
• General Request Vehicle form for vehicles unavailable in inventory (link/button for this should be highlighted and emphasized)
• “Contact Us” general form. This should be on the “Contact Us” page with other contact addresses, phone and email (these will be supplied on project commencement).
There are two types of shipping:
1. Shipping to customer’s port-of-call via ocean (the customer is notified on vehicle arrival at the port and he/she is responsible for clearing at customs and pickup). Customer pays my client for ocean shipping only.
2. Doorstep delivery (shipping to customer’s port-of-call via ocean AND local front-door delivery). For a fee (ocean shipping, customs clearing fees, local delivery charges), my clients handles the entire shipment to customer’s front door.
Project Delivery and Timeframes
• Completed solution will be tested thoroughly on the developer’s servers
• All source files should be delivered on completion (PSD, FLA, PHP, etc)
• Support will be need for at least 3 weeks after installation on client’s web host
• The duration for development is approximately two weeks
This site is needed as soon as possible....can you complete this in less than two weeks? The budget for this is $250. Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope you would deliver something that would exceed my expectations. I would also like some similar samples of your work. Again, I am looking to build a great relationship with your team. I get projects about every day and I turn down lots of them.
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $243 untuk pekerjaan ini
We are a group of professionals having more than 5 yrs experience having worked for clients like Tata,HLL,Cactus etc.We can do the work for you.We can show you samples of our previous work if you want.