Clip Share Programmer Needed for our site at [url removed, login to view] -- modifications needed by November 17, 2008.
[url removed, login to view] is a business training and consulting site that will contain videos of business seminars and computer training.
We are looking for an experienced Clip Share Programmer who can make immediate modifications to the Clip Share script and the layout/design of the website. We want a similar look and feel as our parent site www.wesst.org.
Here is a sampling of the needed modifications.
1) Essentially a clean, easy to use interface with minimal clutter and frames (and no mention of Clip Share at all).
2) Increase file upload size limit to 900 mb's.
3) Uploaded videos should not immediately be public. These should be manually approved feature of the site. Similarily channels and groups would also need admin approval.
- Once video files are uploaded, capability to edit the title, description and tags.
- require certain fields to be completed before the file can be uploaded.
4) Dynamic search/results programming needed.
5) Ability for customer to label a video as a "favorite" for easy retrieval.
6) We do a lot of live video streaming via www.ustream.tv. We want to easly embed these live streams on [url removed, login to view], including information about date, time, topic, speakers, etc. The Clip Share people told us we could simply upload this code as a video and then in would be included in the site and protected via PayPal. We will need this to be working.
Additional requirements may be necessary, but will typically be relegated to the design aspect of the website.
An ongoing relationship desired as well.
Bidders will not be summarily rejected if they pass our budget limits.