Complete flash intro for pending website by adding:
* Two sample articles and introduction regarding site for users to view (content will be provided upon bid acceptance)
* a directory that allows viewers to add a link upon approval that is a clone of [url removed, login to view] but with the look and feel of the pending website and without the ability to modify any of the information on the site. (categories and existing site colors and logo to be provided upon bid acceptance).
* article submission page that contains the fields existing for [url removed, login to view] (without the translation option. Different section categories to be provided upon bid acceptance).
* The directory and article submission feature should be scalable so that it can be used in actual site upon completion. Please provide coding information separately for all deliverables.
Coder must be prepared to upload content to preexisting site upon provision of FTP information so that intro is in final finished form and ready for access by users. In the interim, create a separate test site and upload information there for viewing by buyer of beta tests while deliverables are produced. Project anticipates daily communication of work performed on project and daily uploaded beta tests for review.
**Please read this before you bid as non-responsive bids will be deleted**: Coder must have skills appropriate to do the tasks described. No sales hype. Experienced Programmers only. No form responses that are a repeat of your resume.
Upon acceptance, buyer and coder must immediately discuss project plan. Expectation is that coder will commence project immediately and provide daily reports of progress. **I would like to see "betas" of what you are working on. Expectation is that work will be performed on a daily basis. Please do not bid if you have a heavy workload and are preoccupied with other projects.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased. 4)All website software, tools, etc., programmed in-house 5) Maintenance and further coding rates to update and repair. 12 months. 6)Anything you do in this project is part of deliverables. Any mockups, final form graphics, flash source code, HTML, binary files, please attach everything to a ZIP file and make part of deliverable. Coding must be according to Industry Standard with no third party components.
The system needs to have a robust database and backup features as well as export and import facilities. The site will use PHP and MYSQL.
Browser requirements:Windows 98 and above All versions of Explorer 5 and above Netscape
## Deadline information
Remember, there is a preexisting intro, so you are not starting from scratch. The features here will be add ons.
Please do not bid if you have a heavy workload and are preoccupied with other projects or like to “disappear?? for a few days while the project is in progress.
ABSOLUTE MUST: Must propose start date, availability and plan for approaching project in bid response. A good response is one that tells me your experience on each feature, how you plan to develop each feature, your strong points and weaknesses (ok if you have some, just admit up front) your start date and what you hope to accomplish week by week i.e. which deliverables will be done when and what you need from me up front and during the project. Please note: I am very hands-on. Up at all hours and will be online if you are.