1. The services buyer has designed and developed a web magazine format which is now up and running on the internet on PC and Mac.
2. The program was created using Flash CS3 and Flash Exe Builder.
3. The program runs on an internet service provider.
4. The program is neither in machine language nor encrypted.
5. The program is copyrighted by the services buyer and all rights are reserved by the buyer.
6. The final program must be delivered to the buyer in both encryped and in non-encrypted files.
7. The services provider must be able to communicate effectively in English.
8. This is a coding job and not a design job. The services buyer is the designer, producer/director and developer of the project.