Dibatalkan

Facebook app clone project

I would like to clone the "Who has the Biggest Brain" Facebook game:

[url removed, login to view]

Please play the game a couple times, and tell me your score via PM so that I know you played it.

I put some more high-level description of what I'd like in the attached word document. You will need to be familiar with flash. Facebook app experience, especially experience in creating flash-based games, is something I'll be looking for. Please let me know what apps you've previously done in your bid.

If you have starting points or pieces of code that you can use, please point me to the demo. I'm looking for a resourceful person that doesn't want to create this game app from scratch.

I am looking to pay in the lower range of my budget. I am a perfectionist and care a lot about quality. And I will likely have lots of requests that I haven't fully outlined in the document. Thus I am not easy to work with (in fact, I've amicably fired a few people that I've hired here from GAF).

However - if you're up for the challenge to work for me and can deliver, I will have plenty of other apps for you to work on in the future. I consider this a test project to see how well you can develop on the Facebook platform.

Please carefully think through what you write for the "Delivery within" timeframe. 90% of the people I've hired on GAF promise a turnaround time that they didn't meet after I hired them. The other 10% are the coders that I invite onto my team on a permanent basis.

I'd much rather see you underpromise and overdeliver.

Thanks,

Joe

Kemahiran: Adobe Flash, AJAX, PHP

Lihat lebih lanjut: biggest brain clone, facebook app clone, tell coders need, team challenge, meet test, future care, fired, facebook apps project, coders platform, code challenge, care here, facebook game app clone, clone facebook games, facebook biggest brain clone, mysql code facebook app, meet facebook app, facebook game clone, level app, write code apps, games coders, write facebook, team project, project m, project app, play test

Tentang Majikan:
( 95 ulasan ) Tulsa, United States

ID Projek: #288193

4 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $738 untuk pekerjaan ini

multicom

Hello, We are a team of great professionals in development of Facebook applications, flash widgets and social networking sites. We located in Ukraine and our programmers are experts in PHP, MySql, Flash, Ajax, JavaS Lagi

$750 USD dalam 0 hari
(53 Ulasan)
7.9
sheensol

See PM for Detail.

$750 USD dalam 30 hari
(16 Ulasan)
6.1
tingting5858

We can do you project. Please check your PM. Thanks!

$750 USD dalam 25 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
webseema

hi Plz check PMB for more details.

$700 USD dalam 45 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0