Need help fixing bugs on a FFmpeg/Flowplayer based video system.
Here are the remaining issues that need to be fixed:
[url removed, login to view]
1. When a user logs in, after they try to upload a video they will get a "Session Timeout" error. If they log in again, the system works fine. The first upload always times out.
2. The "Remember Me" check box doesn't work. The user can leave TPR TV and come back and they will not stay logged in.
3. TPR TV and the Forum share the same user database. When someone logs into the forum it should automatically log them into TPR TV. It does not currently do this. If they user goes to TPR TV they will have to log in again.
4. All videos should be processed using [url removed, login to view] compression at 29.97 fps. (setting in FFmpeg)
5. We need a batch process that will convert all uploaded files using the settings in #4 and output new .flv files.
6. We need an "ipod" button that when clicked will process the video into a .mp4 file and allow them to download.
7. The video should autobuffer so that the delay in the video playing corresponds with the users connection speed so that the video doesn't lag half way through watching it.
Developer needs to be able to communicate and understand English.