We need to make several modifications to a Flash file that utilizes Actionscript 2.0 and XML integration.? ****See attached mockup (showing existing and new layouts) and included .swf (currently what we have) before you place a bid and to understand the project.**** Modifications include some minor formatting changes of existing content plus integrating some new XML in addition to the existing XML-driven elements.
Most every section in the flash file is built from XML. These areas are listed as follows.
Featured Channel Area
XML elements: Featured channel logo (image name), title, and description
LIVETV4PC OnDemand Area
XML: Images (names) - requires changes (see below)
What's Hot Area
Each channel list is XML'd
Free Bonus Area
XML: Images (names), title, description? - requires changes (see below)
Here are the changes that need to be made to the Flash file:
1) Change existing layout to match the mockup.
2) Need to add hyperlink in Flash and corresponding URL in XML to link each image (use dummy URLs for now)
3) ***Create an additional set of FREE Bonuses like the first set in the existing swf. This would be an additional section in the XML, or, you can expand the existing section. Existing logic in the actionscript can be used to randomly show graphics and descriptions, just as long as two different bonuses are shown at one time.
4) Replace logo in upper left with LIVETV4PC logo.
5) Disable or remove the helper graphics that pop up over each section.
.fla file, XML data, and image data will be provided after bid is awarded...