We need a Flash home page similar to those on the portfolio page of <[url removed, login to view]>, especially of <[url removed, login to view]> and similar home pages of the whipplehill company. This flash page that you will design will be used by my students in my software development class to build a mock website for our school ([url removed, login to view]), the web site which is currently being redesigned by an outside firm.
Followup work, such as CSS is a definite possiblilty and this willl be done with you thru rent-a-coder.
Needed things of this home page:
1. The name Seattle Academy at the top like Worchester Academy in a similar font.
2. Fade-in and Fade-out pictures.
3. Four frames in the Flash portion for linkes to various things.
4. A logo of the school in the middle about the same size.
5. Menus with similar animation that will launch web pages for admissions, etc.
6. Source code that will work in Flash 6.0 and greater so that students can customize this work.
7. A red background of similar color which is also close to our school.
This does not need to be highly polished but must work in a similar way. Links to simlar and previously designed flash pages will help in determing the best candidate. Quotes over $100 are OK. A successful bider may be asked (thru rent-a coder) to help with consulation of CSS for other pages, but keep in mind that students at our high school will want to do additional customization and will add content and select pictures.
The goal will be to have a site that will look well in comparison to the outside source that is currently designing the replacement site for the school.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The site will be run under Apache. While we have php and mySql on the server, we do not anticipate that the current work will need these features. Currently most students use FrontPage or Microsoft Expressions, although we are moving to Dreamweaver. Students have access only to Flash 6.0 so the Flash source code must work with this enviornment.