I need your help finishing a Flash game we contracted a while ago, unfortunately the original coder cannot be reached anymore.
The game consists of around 5 pieces of non-interactive animation, separated by 3 mini games. It's very simple programming wise, if you pass the mini game you move on to the next animation, otherwise you have to start over.
Now, the animations are done, the mini games work, but we still need to integrate the audio for the animations, and do some polishing around, like adjusting the animations time a bit, changing the shown texts, verifyng the logic of the game flow and finally put it nicely presented on a web page.
The game is available on request, please introduce yourself and thank you for your time.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jul 1, 2010 5:48:12 PM:
Everybody, thanks for your interest. To be clear, what we need done is the following:
1) The non-interactive animations whould have a voice over soundtrack. We have it recorded already as WMA. Because the actions shown in the animations must match the audio timing, its possible that some adjustment to the length or pacing of them is needed.
2) All texts need to be changed by their Spanish versions.
3) Add a splash screen, to start the whole game upon pressing a button. The graphics will be provided.
4) Correct small errors: It seems the animations have no fixed clipping region, so for example, in the first animation, you can see the clouds moving out of the actual scene area.
5) If you fail a game, just show a static image playing some background audio, and allow the player the option to play the last segment again, starting from the animation shown before the failed game.
I think that's all. Please let me know if you have further questions.