1. The services buyer has designed and developed a PC web magazine which is now up and running on the internet.
2. The services buyer wants to have the program application improved to be able to run on Mac as well as PC computers.
3. Also, when a user/viewer attempts to access the web site, the services buyer wants the program to recognize which type of computer the user/viewer is using to access the web site and automatically open the program on a Mac or a PC computer, depending on which type of computer is being used.
4. The program was created using Flash CS3 and Flash Exe Builder.
5. The program runs on an internet service provider using PHP, MySQL and Apache.
6. The program is neither in machine language nor encrypted.
7. The program is copyrighted by the services buyer and all rights are reserved by the buyer.
8. A work-for-hire services provider must sign a non-disclosure agreement prior to being hired by the buyer for this project.
9. The final program must be delivered to the buyer in both encryped and in non-encrypted files.
10. The services provider must speak English.
11. The services provider must live in the United States and be readily available to discuss the program development by telephone.
12. This is a coding job and not a design job. The services buyer is the designer, producer/direcgtor and developer of the project.