Project Name: Online learning Portal and Web Store
1 Timeframe for completion: One month.
2 Objective & features:
• Develop an online learning site for the kids where parents can enrol their kids using different membership plans (monthly, quarterly, yearly). They will be able to view & receive (download) lessons in both PDF & Flash (being currently developed by the company).
• Also, includes an online store where people can buy lessons on CD, Books etc using secure Credit Card transactions
• Implement a points/ reward system where Points/Rewards are awarded to members who enrol and these points can be used to buy products from the website’s online store.
• Signing up for long term membership will give discounts and/or high rewards points
• Members on enrolment will be awarded a unique coupon number which the members can than use to refer other customers to the membership plans. When ever other prospective member use the coupon number they will get a discount on membership plans and the original coupon holder gets points, plus the new member get a coupon Id of his own which he/she can pass along for referral and earning points himself.
• Ask questions from a list of Teachers through a question form
• An admin console for the website where we can make all the uploads of lessons, change prices, change discounts, new promotions, changes to text, pictures etc
• Implement a discussion forum for the parents to discuss social and education issues
• Bi-Monthly newsletter.
• Search ranking optimization & traffic maximization
• Meta Tags optimisation for search engine spiders/Crawlers built it into as many pages as necessary
• Sales reports based on regional as well as product specific data
• keeping track of detailed visitor statistics in a graphical easy to use interface
• Support after project completion
Phase 2: Online courses system.
Time Line: 3 months
Implementing an online home-school system where pre recorded-educational courses in over 30 subjects will be available to students through streaming videos. Will have semester based enrollment as well as searching capability. We will discuss the detailed scope after the successful completion of the phase 1.