- MUST SPEAK ENGLISH!
- I WLL IGNORE ALL AUTOMATED BOT RESPONCES & OFF TOPIC POSTS
- Must be able to be paid though GAF Escrow
- Must be willing to tweak final design for desired results and no extra charge
- Must be available during 8am-10pm EST USA time to respond to questions via Email, AIM, or phone if necessary.
- Must be able to develop on MY server
- All Posts over $150 US Dollars will be ignored
- Must be able to finish Project within 6 days from awarding of project. Every Day late we subtract 10% of project price.
Translate Adobe Photoshop .PSD file into Joomla Template. Integrate Real Estate Script into Joomla. Integrate Photo Gallery.
- Translate my PSD template into Joomla Template
- Configure front page of Joomla to match [url removed, login to view] (actual PSD files will be provided to winning bidder). We would like to have real estate script show featured property on the right hand side of the template (in blue rectangle). We would like the featured property to change every time the page is refreshed or a new page is selected. I would like the featured property to contain the following. Address, price, bedrooms/bathrooms, and a thumbnail photo. Would like main image to be a rotating flash image that scrolls through multiple pictures and loops. Picture should fade into the next picture. pictures should remain for aproximately 5 seconds before fading. (photos will be provided upon bid acceptance.)
- Configure inside of joomla to match [url removed, login to view] (actual PSD files will be provided to winning bidder). Would like all the same elements as main page except content should replace rotating photos.
- Configure Menu on Left side of Template to look similar to but not exactly like example. [url removed, login to view]
- Incorporate Real Estate extension to Joomla (MisterEstate+Google Map API or EZRealty) Chosen by Winning Bidder.
- Incorporate Categorized Photo Gallery for Past Projects (Separate from real estate script). This needs to have the ability to add/remove multiple galleries and be able to add/remove pictures from each gallery. Need ability to assign “titles” to galleries and individual images.