Pay-to-View Subscription Implementation on Clip Share Site
Our site [url removed, login to view] was developed using Clip Share. Now we want to implement pay-to-view monthly automatic subscriptions on the site with the following requirements:
1. Subscribers are automatically charged each month on their monthly anniversary date.
a. Automatically! We don’t want the customer to approve and/or receive confirmation of the charge each month. Their only knowledge of the charge will be if they review their credit card or bank statement.
b. Subscribers must manually unsubscribe for the monthly charges to cease.
c. If someone subscribes on the 30th or 31st of the month, the anniversary billing date defaults to the last day of the month in future months.
d. If the charge fails, the system should re-attempt 2 additional times on the next two consecutive business days, exempt U.S. banking holidays and weekends. If the charge still fails, the system should immediately block their access and send them an email informing them of the failed attempts to charge and offer them a link to their profile where they can enter a valid payment method. Upon entering this new payment method the system should immediately attempt to process the transaction. The system should keep a list of the subscribers whose access has been blocked so we can contact them.
e. The system should list subscribers and allow us to sort the list on all pertinent fields, such as active, unsubscribed, blocked, by address fields, company name, etc.
2. We’ll need to be able to easily add, remove and edit subscriptions plans.
a. We could have multiple plans that essentially provide access to the same content.
i. See the Gold and Silver Plan we have setup now
3. None subscribers can peruse the entire site, including:
a. All thumbs, channels, groups
i. If they click on a video to view it or attempt to upload a video the system will prompt them to signup.
b. Watch Featured videos
4. We’ll need the ability to easily add, edit and remove individual users to the site (free, unlimited access). Such as [url removed, login to view] employees, for example.
5. Remove the embed feature from the entire site, take other appropriate measures to protect our content.
6. The system should block password sharing. In your bid, please be descriptive on how you intend to protect us against this.
Please provide links to other similar projects. Tells us what application or merchant provider you intend to implement; PayPal, Miva Merchant, CardService International, etc.