Here is the project:
I'd like to be able to rotate among a set of intro videos randomly. A video will last
no more than 3 seconds. Once one video is shown, it goes to the normal index HTML page
(one option would be to play over the index page). If the web browser cannot display the
video, it should seamlessly default to the index page.
So a web page that does this really good is the Lakeview Terrace movie website:
1) You have to click on the "Enter Site" in order to get the intro video. I would like
to just move straight into the intro video without clicking.
2) There is a background image that encompasses the video. That'd be nice to have to place
a border or other graphics around the video, or some promotional image.
3) The background image is animated. I won't need that.
4) More than one video plays in one load. I won't need that.
5) The video screen is rather small, I'd like mine to be larger (perhaps 2x the size).
6) Where the video screen appears on the page should be configurable.