Vernato is an International Fashion Label located in Virginia, United States. We are a startup company with a tight budget. We are interested in working with professional programmers that can produce top quality work and have great communication skills. We have two projects that we need coded. The first project will be our MySpace page, and the second will be our online store. In many ways the MySpace page is a tryout for the second big project. Once you are done completing your first project, we will evaluate the quality of work, your communication and professionalism before we move forward with the next project.
MySpace Page Layout:
You will only be required to code one page the page. The graphics will be ready for you. There will be some flash elements in the design; however they are not a major part of it. We will discuss this in more detail if we do decide to work with you.
• Just like the MySpace page, the graphic design part of it is ready for you. We have all the files on Adobe Illustrator C2+ and you will only be required to code it. There will be a total of 33 pages for you to code. 18 of those pages will be almost identically the same as they will be product pages.
• This website needs to be easy for us to update ourselves. We want to:
1. Add new products ourselves.
2. Change content/text
3. On the top navigation bar, we will add a news/blog page. We want to be able to update this page ourselves.
4. Update music mixes and wallpapers.
We need to create a system where we can add certain things ourselves without needing a programmers help.
• We also have the ecommerce software that we have bought from [url removed, login to view] . The software is coded and only needs to be embedded with the design of the website. On this ecommerce software we need to add an inventory feature in which we want to be able to update ourselves. We need to organize the inventory by each size of a t-shirt. For example, if Medium size is out of stock, it should not let the person proceed with the order to checkout.
• We need the website to be proportional for all computer screen sizes.
• We also need Google tags. The tags will be:
4. The Brand
• We need to have a newsletter on our website.
• We need to have a media player to our website. We want to be able to update the music ourselves.
We also have photos of each of the pages. We will provide those over the email.
If you have further questions, my email is