the site of the previous contest we had - [url removed, login to view]
we are now launching another contest - [url removed, login to view]
template and a whole design is yet to be changed, but, we need:
1. You see how there are videos on the right side of every page on the /edgewise-media . They are streamed from a particular channel - [url removed, login to view]
We need to have the same on the new site. Only it will be different channel.
2. The display of those videos, however, has to be cross-browser compatible. I.e. it should look the same in all browsers, like IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc. The width of the thumbnails should be exactly 170px, but the picture shouldn't look stretched.
3. Thumbnails should be scrollable. Above and under the thumbnails there should be a number of pages to see the rest of the entries. I.e. if there are 50 entries, and only 5 are displayed, above and under the thumbnails there should be links "1 2 3 4 ... 10 next" which will scroll the thumbnails pages on the same overall page. That number of pages also has to fix the thumbnails width of 170px and if there are more pages then width allows, they should be displayed as above i.e. first couple, then "...", then the last page number. All the pages should be scrollable with 'next' link that should go after the last page number.
4. The number of thumbnails + page scrolling should fix exactly each page width. (It should be automatically generated so, as we are going to change text on page from time to time)
5. Clicking on the thumbnail should open a video in a new page same way it is on the /edgewise-media page currently.
6. The comment section should also be there.
View All Entries page:
6. What we had before: [url removed, login to view]
For the new page the request is basically the same as for thumbnails above (thumbnails size, cross-browser compatibility, # of thumbnails, etc), but again in the middle we have to have the description of the movie the same way it is on the page above, width video opening on the new page the same way with the same features.
Need to get this done as soon as possible.
Feel free to clarify details in pm.