Do not apply for this project if you cannot meet deadlines and also understand the initiatives required to carry out these works.
Also developers are expected to act in a time saving manner and not over extend the works to suit their own needs.
The project requires a website interface to be developed that features a:
- secure login section that incorporates/can be tied in with another back end application [already provided]
- Flash Banner
- uploads - admin can create sections on a photo gallery page and upload pictures and picture captions for that picture that appears in each picture section. The pictures gallery also needs to be arranged in a a date selection range and allow for an infinite amount of dates to be added. Each date can have multiple sections. Each section can have multiple pictures. Also random pictures need to appear on the home page that allows users to click towards the pictures section
- Navigation links that are PDA compatible
- Website needs to be able to work in a PDA
- 6 pages
- contact us forms for submission of enquiries
- various other functions similar to: http://www.grooveon.com.au. The layout needs to be different but the functionality is very similar.
- an admin, manager, user level that allows for the carrying out of functions management
The login must be shared with another site, so users can use the same login at multiple websites hosted on the same server. The database for the users will be shared too.
The following are what are required to carry out these and ongoing works:
General web management.
Also all payments and transfers are on completion of works only.
You are also required to provide a 12 month service agreement for ongoing works and development of the site. So do not bid/apply if you cannot service these terms. Developers with good customer service skills, dedication and committment only please.