Individual tasks needed
1. Resize logo to 244x65 or closest to this size while still able to see the details of the logo. We may not know the exact size until the template is insatalled and you can see it but you can judge using my current logo and the demo site. See current logo at [url removed, login to view]
2. Update business cards and stationary to remove fax# and replace with toll free number 1–866-909-TODD (8633). I have the .eps or .pdf files and fonts for you to work from.
3. See section #3 on the attachment - I would like many of these “banners/images” created…one or more for each holiday, specials, etc. I do something similar today on my home page with simple images and I edit the php and upload a new index page for each holiday or event. Ideally, I would like to have several holiday “banners” and have them rotate each time the page is refreshed. Additionally, for version two or if not any more expensive, flash images would be even better. I could supply product images as needed. The top long image will need to be a “contact us with questions at 866-909-TODD” type of image and would link to the contact us page as well…maybe a welcome and something like “need help? Call our jewelry consultants now at 1-866-909-TODD (8633)”. All the colors would need to match the entire site style (Black, gold and red/burgandy).
4. Similar to above, the larger image area will need to have specific product designs. These would also be used for the product category pages/landing pages. I do something similar today on my home page with simple images and I edit the php and upload a new index page for each holiday or event. See www.reidandtodd.com.
5. I will be using an email marketing service (probably [url removed, login to view]) and will need a HTML email template that matches the look and feel of [url removed, login to view] with the new template.
6. I would like to have “themes” added to my logo for different occasions. For example, holidays would have some winter look, June would have a graduation hat or necktie for fathers day…same idea as Google. (see [url removed, login to view])
PLEASE PROVIDE AN ITEMIZED QUOTE FOR EACH REQUEST AS WELL AS AN OVERALL QUOTE.
Please ONLY bid if you have PHP, graphic design and REAL proven experience with CRE Loaded and OSCOMMERCE!!!
This project is very straight forward and simple. It needs to be done perfectly. I will have future work needed so I am looking for an excellent resource that I can go back to regularly.
I will need to see the new site working 100% before payment is provided. Payment will be made in GAF escrow, and will be held for one week following completion of the project, for testing purposes (Twice now I've had to have things redone by someone else at my expense because something was found after payment was made, so I'm not making that mistake again).
Please bid if you can start once bid is accepted.
Please include in bid, at least 2 CRE Loaded/oscommerce websites you have designed from templates or from scratch.
Start bid with 'RandT_Graphics_Bid' so I know you have really read this because nowadays many providers place robot bid without reading project And, to make sure that your bid isn't a blind bid and that you've read all the requirements before bidding, any bids that don't contain the statement "I've read all the requirements" and a timeframe for delivery will be placed very low on the selection list (most likely ignored and deleted)
- You MUST be online via Yahoo! Messenger and email throughout the project.
- You MUST be an GRAPHICS, OS COMMERCE AND CRELOADED EXPERT
- You will assign all copyright to us and sign away all claims of ownership of any kind. i.e. ALL source code will transferred to us.
- I will need you to upload it to my server and troubleshoot it so it is fully working.
- Your bid must include all costs, taxes and duties of any kind.
- We are not necessarily looking for the cheapest bid; we are looking for professional organization to partner with on future endeavors.
-We are a growing company eager to provide future work to the selected candidate.
Thanks and good Luck!