The project requires us to integrate a flash frontend with the wordpress backend.
the ability to capture data in wordpress will then change the 'page' content in the flash pages.
1. the navigation is not dynamic and will therefor not change, so once the page structure is created in wordpress it will stay that way.
2. the page sections of the frontend are circular and require a circular scroll bar based on the contents length. i.e. the longer the page the faster the increment on the scroll bar.
3. the gallery must be able to integrate with nextgen gallery in some way on the frontend so we can manage pictures using nextgen for wordpress i.e. changing images and sort order. if this is not possible we can use nextgen to upload images, but will name them numerically to get our sort order from the file system eg: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and so on. the 'footer' gallery must scroll from left to right.
4. the "menu" pages will require tabular data as there are columns. i.e. html tables, these are not circular pages, but will scroll using the circular scroll bar.
5. the page layouts, rollovers and RGB colors must be exactly the same as the attached PDF
6. a page column width of 900 to 1000 pixels is acceptable, but the attached PDF is to scale. the attached PDF is a web version and a larger version is available.
7. the following wordpress plugins will be activated: Nexgen Gallery, Google XML Sitemaps, Headspace, Vipers Video Quicktags - this functionality must be possible within the site, so essentially the flash will be embedded in a wordpress theme for the scrolling content
8. the project budget is a guideline, please investigate the task and revert with a reasonable budget, the finished site is required within 2 weeks and thereafter may require some tweeks if changing content i.e. adding page content is problematic.
9. we will install and setup the page structure in wordpress and give you acess to test the theme behind .htacess