We are looking for a highly talented programmer team to develop a new web 2.0 service based on a very detailed and clear briefing document.
Timeframe for delivery and going live is 2-3 months. Work will start beginning/mid November.
The task includes:
• Programming the full service - either on Ruby on Rails or PHP or other; this decision will be made after discussion with you
• Design: You will be in charge for delivering a very good looking web 2.0 design including all required icons (either done by yourself or selection & coordination of a designer); Design should be simple but fancy (e.g. like [url removed, login to view]) – the briefing document already includes a very clear idea of how it should look like (i.e. challenge is limited to identify matching colours and provide fancy icons)
• Installing the service on the server
• Maintenance for the first 3 months after going live
What you need to have - please apply with references to all the points below:
• Experiences in programming web 2.0 or similar services: Please apply with references for web 2.0 services you have programmed from beginning to end
• Design: please state your references - either designed by yourself or designers you have worked together in the past
• Good client feedback: Either on GAF or other; we will ask for reference persons among your former clients
• Expertise in Search Engine Optimization
• Know-how of web 2.0 - you should be familiar with digg, friendfeed, techcrunch etc.
• Expertise in web 2.0 marketing and viral marketing (Good but not required)
• Excellent English and strong communication
• Professional work attitude
• Delivery within deadlines
• High availability
What you can expect:
• Very clear briefings
• Fair and good treatment
• Continuous communication and strong collaboration
• Bonus pay for delivery beyond expectations
You will be asked to share a Non-Disclosure Agreement before detailed information is shared.
Note: your bidding on this project is not final, only a first indication of your price range. You will be asked for a final bid after the detailed briefing has been shared with you.
Looking forward to receiving your application!
57 freelancers are bidding on average $12236 for this job
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team
Hi, I want to suggest my benefits for you. Please, check my feedbacks and my portfolio at [url removed, login to view] I will be glad to help you. Thanx!