We are a Business & Technology consulting firm.
We are currently seeking an offshore company that will be doing projects for us, based on our clients’ requirements. The successful candidate will perform the specified tasks on a timely manner, and be paid once “ALL WORK IS COMPLETED”. All projects will be paid via escrow and 100% of the money will be deposited at project commencement to assure a good vendor/customer confidence. If you have any issues with this payment method, DO NOT BID!
A full money back guarantee is required from the vendor, should the work, and/or deliverables do not meet satisfactory FUNCTION(S), and/or FEATURE(S), and/or DESIGN requirements of the project. A complete documentation for all work done will be required for every project. See documentation requirements item below.
No partial payments will be made, unless the scope of the project is in excess of $5000.00. If the scope of the project is in excess of $[url removed, login to view]; payments will be made according to fully functioning modules “without exception”. There will be no negotiation, and/or modification to the payment rules. If you can not carry development costs for the required development time, you are not large enough and/or sufficiently organized to carry our workload. Please do not waste anyone’s time, and DO NOT BID.
Your company staff “as related to our project” is required to be available to us from 9AM-2PM Eastern Time “New York” time zone via SKYPE, which is our preferred communications method. A certain level of English fluency is mandatory. You must have headset and/or video communications capability. If you share equipment or have on-going excuses for not having this equipment, DO NOT BID.
We require the following performance criteria:
1. “ON TIME” delivery of all deliverables, with full documentation, “when required”, as specified on the project “Task List”, and/or agreed upon in advance. This documentation is a systematic and step-by-step list of “completed Tasks”, and if applicable a very detailed “How To Do Something- Click by Click”.
2. The above documentation is NOT “Here you can do this, and over there you can do that” method of documentation. If you are confused about the difference, DO NOT BID!
3. Late deliveries will incur financial penalty commensurate with time delay.
4. Late deliveries beyond 3 working days will incur a minimum of 25% penalty.
5. We (us, “your customer”) will own all copyright, and/or intellectual property rights. Strict adherence to all related laws for full confidentiality (personal and company wide on vendor's side), NON-DISCLOSURE, NON-COMPETE laws of the United States, and international laws will be adhered to, and the vendor will indemnify us from such disputes and infringements.
6. In case of legal disputes, the venue of all settlement will be via mediation, and it will take place in Palm Beach County, Florida. United States and Florida Law is applicable in all cases, unless otherwise has been agreed to in advance.
The following is a partial list of our requirements at this time:
1. We need a shopping cart, “prefer open source”, CRE Loaded, oscommerce, zencart, virtuemart, etc. We have very specific requirements. We will discuss the requirements upon selecting our vendor.
2. Payment gateway using PayPal’s API, and/or Google API for the website.
If you are interested in bidding for the job, please let us know. We will disclose all the pertinent information, and follow from there.
Task List for This Project:
1. A questionnaire “form” to be incorporated into the shopping cart, and web site. An example of this form can be seen on [url removed, login to view] In addition to the fields on that page, we will require a radio button “question”, and a few (2 or 3) combo boxes. They are as follows:
a) Ask if the customer was contacted by a sales person? If “yes” pick a sales person name and number from a combo box
b) Interface this name-number into the affiliate module as a sales person credit for the sale.
c) At the end of form page, ask the question, “how did you hear about us?
d) Customer picks one answer from a combo box. Answers will be such as: newspaper ad, radio commercial, TV commercial, referred by a friend, word of mouth, Internet advertising, Google search, Google ad word, your web site, etc. This information must be tabulated and accessible for our marketing staff.
3. We need a shopping cart (Multiple categories, multiple items). The bidder is encouraged to describe their product in detail and tell us why we should choose your solution over others vendors’. We have looked at several open source shopping carts. We believe CRE-Loaded cart will work for us, given some modifications. If cre loaded is chosen, we will require cre loaded version [url removed, login to view] (version 6.2 plus [url removed, login to view] patch) for this project.
4. This form will be saved in pre-defined database table, and emailed out to multiple addresses upon completion. The form will follow the design guidelines (look and feel) on the following page: [url removed, login to view]
5. Configuration of an affiliate program section of the cart, for salesperson commissions and sales credit. An affiliate program is NOT a requirement, however it is the only method by which the shopping cart can identify, and credit a “salesperson’s” selling activity. We are open to alternative methods of incorporating this issue into a shopping cart.
6. Customization (programming) of the product(s) in inventory so that when mouse is pointed to each picture (item in inventory), the picture will expand in size and be seen at 250% - 400% of the original size. The actual display size will be decided according to either 640x40 or 800x600 pixel resolution.
7. Payment gateway using PayPal’s API (payment Gateway), or Google API (payment Gateway) for the website. We will be more specific when we select our vendor.
8. We require a “Contact Us” page like [url removed, login to view] The contact us page will also have an attachment upload and an alphanumerical combo (captcha) manual input to prevent bots from sending emails. If needed, we will provide the code for the existing contact page to you to save you time.
There are a few other site requirements as well as pending assignments for other work that we will discuss with the chosen vendor.
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $632 untuk pekerjaan ini
I agree with your terms and conditions. I am new freelancer dynamic and ready to work with you. I wish to have future projects also from you. So i can deliver my best. For further details please pm me. Thank you.