I am looking to build a Social media/network around Google maps.
Very similar to [url removed, login to view] but only with status updates
Users can post a status or what they are currently doing, the status update will show up on Google maps, of course based on their location.
Other users can see what is going on around them. I am in Delhi, I am curious to know what others are upto around me.
For example: I am in Downtown Toronto, I am not sure, what there is to do, I login on to the site, use current location finder to see what others are doing around me. This will influence what I decide to do.
Essentially it will enable users to see what others are doing around them or somewhere else in the world.
The site will need to have the following features:
1) Facebook and Twitter login, along with register and login.
Registration will be simple: username, password and location
2) Determine current user location, with pop up authorization (first time only)
3) Ability to update status or ask a question
Status example: I am having lunch, question example: Where can I have Sushi?
5) Ability to also see what individuals from other locations/countries/cities are doing as well.
6) Others can comment on a given status update
7) Ability to search a location
8) Design will be similar to current Google maps
If this is not possible with Google maps, you may suggest a better option.
I am looking for it be very simple, nothing fancy.
The following are required:
1) Separate CSS style sheet
2) clean coding
3) Useful commenting on codes
4) Design separate from scripting
5) Best practice
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $840 untuk pekerjaan ini
We have a team of developers who specialize in Google Earth, Graphic Design, HTML, MySQL, PHP etc. We can solve your project within the 2 weeks deadline.