File Upload Functionality
Front end will consist of the form with the feature to upload the files in either doc, docx, pdf, jpeg, gif, xls or xlsx file format. The form will have the following fields;
a. Name – (Mandatory)
b. Email Id – (Mandatory)
c. Telephone No. – (Mandatory)
d. Alternative Telephone No. – (Optional)
e. Company Name – (Mandatory)
h. Upload file – (Browse button)
There will be checkbox for agreeing to the terms & conditions before the customer finally submits the form.
On submitting the form, the user will be redirected to the Thank You page, where they will be provided with the Reference Number, for future correspondence with RS. (This number will be unique to each customer and stored in the database against individual entry.)
The customer as well as RS admin will also get an email (layout & information will be provided) confirming the successful upload of the file with the Reference Number.
Backend end will consist of the following sections;
a. Manage Users
b. Manage PO’s
There will be two set of users,
1. Super Admin – with access to delete File upload entries & add general users with password
2. General User – with access to admin panel and download uploaded files.
1. List of users with their basic details along with TIME/DATE of the file Upload.
2. The above list will also have a link to the files uploaded by the individual users, allowing the admin user to download the files to the local system.
Things to remember;
1. The file uploaded by the user must have a prefix name of PO_Reference Number_Original Filename.
2. The file needs to be uploaded in separate folders named as per month/year format (e.g., Main upload folder will have different folders as per month i.e., 0412, 0512, 0612, 0712 and so on).
3. The uploaded files cannot be viewed/downloaded by the directly typing the location of the file. They must only be downloaded after logging into the admin panel.
4. The users can only upload the files in the above mentioned file formats. The system must not accept exe files or virus infected applications.
5. There needs to be a limit of maximum file size (10MB) for the files uploaded through the front end.
6. Backend must have the feature to search the files uploaded with customer’s name, email id, telephone number, company name etc.
7. Backend must have the feature (drop down) to display 10, 20, 50, 100 records on a single page with pagination.
17 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹10376 untuk pekerjaan ini
I can do it.I have an experience of 7+yrs in PHP, MYSQl,HTML,CSS, Wordpress, Joomla, Magento.please allow me to do this work now.I am ready to start now.
Hi, We are highly experienced developers with similar development expertise. We assure you work will be done according to your requirement with best quality. Please view Private Message Board for more detail. Thanks
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are Reform Consulting with 5 year of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, RCPL.