I am in need of someone to continue on with an SEO project for my site [[url removed, login to view]] where the coder abruptly stopped. [phpLinkDirectory] is currently installed, but there are no categories, etc. and no link exchanges have been initiated. I cannot get into the control panel.
So, here's what I need:
1. Reinstall phpLinkDirectory/fix MySQL database
2. Evaluate the site for appropriate keywords
3. Suggest optimizations to the site to match those keywords
4. Create categories and subcategories
5. Submit to search engines
6. Begin link exchange program
--**The coder must be a serious professional** with experience in SEO and Website optimization.
--The coder must be familiar with phpLinkDirectory and MySQL.
--The coder must communicate with me on a regular basis (at least every other day) as to progress.
--I must be left with instructions on how to continue the link exchange campaign.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).