Require a simple (max. 10 - 15 pages), professional and attractive web site to advertise 4 ??" 8 holiday properties in Croatia in various languages (minimum 4). Key is that the web site can be expandable in the future. We will need logo design & a company “brand.?? Phase 2 development will occur in October 2005 will be to expand the web site to advertise more properties, have links with other holiday property rental companies and allow for virtual tours, video and digital camera uploading.
- Website should be HTML
- Use only css scripting
- No frames but tables are ok.
- Need meta tags a description and title which sit in the code of the website these should match the main body of text within the website, but should also be tailor made for the best search term keywords so as to get placed high for a high clicking search term (not one that you get to number one for but no one clicks there)
- Should have a mail form probably done in perl script ( this means that people that contact me don’t have to open there email client to send you requests its built into your website
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Am open to ideas on the Platform More information about the environment where the website will be run on is: [url removed, login to view]