My website is currently available to see at [[url removed, login to view]]
I built this in frontpage - it is very basic, strewn with html errors and not particularly user friendly.
I need the website to be redesigned so that it looks more attractive, is easy to work your way around and encourages people to visit the site.
The main deliverables are listed below - I don't want to be too specific as I wish to use your skills as website designer as to what works and what doesn't.
The site is currently hosted by siteground. The newsletter by aweber.
I don't want this built by frontpage I want a design which will help lift high in the **_UK search engines (google and yahoo primarily)_**.
I don't any SEO trick which may lead to my site being removed from listings.
Each product on the website will have 2 pages - 1 with a 500 page narrative and product search the other with a product directory
Please read the deliverables and contact me with any questions before making a quote.
There are quite a few deliverables but I don;t believe any are particularly difficult for someone who knows what they are doing.
Ideally you will have good experience in web design and will be able to shoe projects where you have improved sites appearance and had good results on serch engines. Please provide examples of your work when bidding.
1) An attractive logo which conveys professional financial advice
2) A forum/ chat room where people can discuss financial issues
4) A couple of pages updated by rss feeds (probably bbc and yahoo financial news)
5) Each page must contain adwords and newsletter sign up
6) A website search facility on each page
7) The main menu will probably be on the left hand side (unless you have other suggestions) but I want the layout designed so that the search engine will red the main text of the page first
8) A sitemap(s) appropriate for google and yahoo (UK versions)
9) correct html if I run html analysers on the pages
10) A template which I can use to add any future pages
11)A single style sheet (CSS?)which I am able to update to change all the pages
All rights of the site will remain with me
Not frontpage. I have dreamweaver but as long as its something that i can open and update either in dreamweaver or free tools then I don't mind what is used to built the site.