I need someone to build a new app, which should be an extension of the functionality which is provided by an already existing website (which uses PHP and MySQL). The app should allow users to upload data from a mobile device (iPhone, please quote extra for iPad app development) via a web service to a MySQL database.
Note: I have completed about 50% of a web service for communicating between the app and the MySQL database, so as part of the project, you will need to work with me to fine-tune the script for such a web service which will POST and GET data, and will then reside on the web server.
The website is written in PHP, so some of the logic can be reused for the script.
The app is quite basic, and on a high-level, consists of the following pages:
1. Login page (must be able to use same login credentials as on website). After first successfull login, an offline login function should also be available.
2. User account page that displays 3 attributes, and a function button. At the bottom of this page, there should be links to app settings and info. The function button takes you to page 3.
3. Take-Photo page. Using the camera of the mobile device, take a photo and go to page 4
4. Add details page. A small thumbnail picture is displayed in the top corner of this page. The user adds mandatory information about the item which was photographed, consisting of 1 text field attribute, 2 attributes from drop down lists, and a date. The current date is also recorded. Optional information (1 text field attribute, 2 attributes from drop down lists, and 1 description attribute) can be added using a collapsible section on this page.
After pressing a button, the photo and data entered on the data page gets sent to the website's MySQL database, and go to page 5. If user is offline, then save the photo and data in the outbox page.
5. Confirmation page. A message indicates that the photo and data was uploaded successfully to the website. If user is offline, then inform user that the data was saved in the outbox. The user can repeat the process from page 2 or 3, or logout.
6. Outbox page. Any items which are saved while user is logged in offline mode, get stored here. When user is online again, prompt the user to send offline saved items to database, and take them to this page. To send, press button "Send offline items"
7. About us page. Displays logo, text and URL to existing website.
3 Icons always display on the footer in all pages
Account| Function1| About us
Terms and Conditions
• Source code has to be provided from Freelancer after development and testing is completed
• Logo in picture format will be provided by us.
• Detailed mock-ups of the app screens are available once the project gets awarded.
• Logic for the web service (i.e. which database attributes to interact with and how) are available once the project gets awarded.
Hello Sir/Ma'am, Hope you doing good! I have seen your project details and I am sure I can help you on this project. For further details kindly have a look on PMB. Thanks and Regards, MJ
21 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €242 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, We are a team of dedicated web & mobile developers with more than 8 year of experience. Please allow us to take the opportunity to work on this project. Please check personal message. Regards,
Dear Sir, Are you looking to work with one of best team in iOS and Android development with strong skills of execution? Please check your PM for more details.
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. Please check Message Board for more details. Thank you !
Hi, This seems like a good project to work on i accept all terms and conditions i have worked alot on iphone apps and will give my best for this project. Thanks.