I'm looking for a programmer to develop an application for queue management.
The application which is planned to be used for restaurants features as follows,
1. Guests add their name to waiting list using touch screen monitor by their own fingers.
2. After some options such as smoking or non-smoking are selected, guest's operation ends.
3. Guest's signature is captured and converted to image so-called .gif or whatever.
4. The image is added to the left side of the monitor in order of arrival.
5. Staff can manage the queue using Android, iPod or something (it is left to your development environment)
6. The data guest added to the system must be stored to mysql database for processing other formats.
I don't care which OS you choose for developing the app.
I plant to buy a 20 inch or wider monitor equipped with touch screen.
Android OS might be easier because it's already furnished with handwriting function.
Please see the attached file to gain better understanding.
Waitin for your bid !