1. Introduction. We have a 3 phase plan: Phase 1 is to build a MySQL database, Ph 2 is a simple PHP administrator website and Ph 3 is an app.
2. Situation. Planning is fairly well advanced and more detail can be presented once offer is complete. This contract is for Ph 1 & 2 (but we are happy to accept bids for all 3 phases for those with suitable and proven experience).
3. Scheme of Manoeuvre.
a. Groups will load their data on to the database, they will be able to amend the base data themselves on an annual or bi-annual basis. Administrators will then access the website and call up a template which they will populate with fields from the database. When content, these administrators will then publish the template which becomes a unique 'event' or they may choose to save it for later.
b. Users, having downloaded the app, will then be 'pushed' information (based on the template published by the administrators) according to the settings they have pre-entered. In addition, they will be able to search for their own information from the app. There will be no complicated graphics / game-like work required, this is a grown up app. There will be a requirement to accept advertising on the app itself.
c. The templates are events and once the event is complete, there will be a requirement for photos and or documents to be uploaded to the event (unique to that particular event). During the event, users and administrators alike should be able to comment on social media but only administrators themselves shall be able to provide up to date information on the event itself.
d. The end users, using the app, will only be able to search, or be given, information pertinent to that particular group. So, user 1 cannot search Group 2 if they are not affiliated to that group.
1. Job Timing. We would rather get the product right than rush through it, but would aim to complete by end of May.
2. Further work. Once the app is complete we would aim for a trial to ensure connectivity and bugs are resolved; this should be considered part of the project costs even if you don't build the app.
3. Source Code. We would own the source code for the database and the website. If you believe that would prevent you from bidding, please get in touch on clarification board.
4. Contact. By phone, skype or in person.
5. Coding. This should be clutter free and thoughtfully written, clearly bug-free.
6. Bidding. When bidding, pse include relevant experience and be clear about which elements of the contract you are bidding for (just Ph 1 & 2 for instance).
7. Further Detail. Considerably more detail available, including a detailed requirements sheet and mock ups.
Summary. So in summary we are on the look out for someone with great PHP and MySQL skills with a track record. We would like to build a relationship for future work so needs to be client focussed but needs to add value at the same time by offering expertise and advice. We would accept a bid to complete all 3 phases but would need to be convinced that the skillset existed. We are honest and hard working and expect our suppliers to act in a similar vein; we will be gracious in feedback for those that deliver and less so for those who don't. We have looked at similar jobs on PPH for a guide to pricing.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $1233 for this job
Is iPhone / Android application immediately mandatory or you have some time for that? I have 8+ years of industry exp and working as a full time freelancer.
Our group was interested with this project after viewing requirements of the project document. Please contact with us, you will see Demo Before beginning the project.
Hello my friend , I have some experiences with php -> mobile applications , i've already made some jobs like this , so i'm pretty sure that i can take the job