Empirically test the formula ‹*p*› = (1+1/(1-α))/2 with the load factor α for finding a key in
a hash table using linear probing. Use a table array with capacity *m* = 1001. Do this for
each *n* from 500 to 1000:
1. Form a data array of *n* random three-letter keys.
2. Insert all *n* of these keys into the hash table.
3. Select a random key from your data array and cont the number of probes, *p*.
4. Do step 3 1000 times and print the average count ‹*p*›.
5. Display the dependence of 2‹*p*›/(1+1/(1-α)) on *n* and analyse the results.
Using java or c# as programming language
A report should also be created that must include the algorithm description, results and their analysis, discussion, and conclusions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) A report should also be created that must include the algorithm description, results and their analysis, discussion, and conclusions.
The programming language should be java or c#