I like to build a site that allows users to create website, send out invitational ecard, and manage reservations.
Specs from user's point of view:
1. Create website
- Website template selection
- Add message on website (can style messages)
- Photo album (with image resize option)
- Instant creation
- Paypal payment option for different packages
- Option to be private website
- Ecard template selection
- Edit message for ecard (can style messages)
- Address book import option from outlook
3. Reservation management
- Ecard receiver selects whether he/she can attend the event
- Site owner can view responds
- Site owner and ecard receiver can interact via posting messages on site (message poster logs in with e-mail address.)
Back end administration corresponds features listed. Website spec configuration (i.e, upload space, package creation, image size, length, width), account removal, view account details (i.e., account creation date), etc.
There are affordable photo album turnkey scripts and evite scripts available. I'm posting a project here to look for someone who can develop quality work so he/she could work with me for future features development.
I'm open for suggestions. It's fine that you don't build this app from scratch, it's fine that you prefer building this app with ruby on rails. Let's discuss about your approach to this task on private message board.
Thank you! I hope to work with you.