We would like to create a location-aware application on Facebook, using Address IDs from myGPSID.com. This application must use the myGPSID APIs for retrieving the physical geo-location (lat and lon) of the facebook users based on their Address IDs.
Create an application similar to to the existing Facebook application called "Neighborhoods", with the exception of the following features:
1) Users must enter their Address ID (myGPSID) instead of their city/state/zip.
2) Make an API call to [url removed, login to view] to retrieve the lat and lon and also the city,state and country.
3) All the information from myGPSID must be stored in a database
4. Use geo-calculation based on lat/long to determine the closest neighbors and display on the screen.
1. We are looking for professional developers with Facebook application experience. Please post examples of previous Facebook apps you've worked on.
2. Ideally we would also like a myGPSID's certified programmers.
3. Must have demonstrable knowledge of myGPSID's API. Visit [url removed, login to view] for API details.
4. Must know how to calculate distance between two addresses based on their lat/long.
Technology to be used:
We prefer Ruby or PHP, but can go with any language as long as it runs on Linux.
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $626 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team
I have a pretty strong hold on php, dojo, ajax, mysql. I have not worked on any facebook application, but with prior experience i am sure its a pretty simple application.
Hello, We at Snoop Consulting International can do a serius work and a good solution. Please visit our corporate site [url removed, login to view] and contact us.