I am looking for coursework on the following Advanced Java topics:
1. Introduction to design patterns
2. Java Network Programming
3. Java new io ([url removed, login to view])
4. Java Server Pages
5. Java Enterprise Beans
6. Java Reflection
7. Intro. to JDBC with SQL Server 2000 example
8. Other topics?
For each topic, I need the following:
a. Approx. 40 PowerPoint Slides with notes
b. Quiz (10 questions)
c. Programming exercise (should take approx. 3 to 5 hours to complete)
d. Solution to the quiz and the exercise
Please see the attachment for a sample.
You may bid on one or more topics. Please bid only if you already have the material or can provide it to me in 3-4 days. I am willing to pay approx. $50 for each topic.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).